Department Mission Statement
To provide and administer professional, timely and efficient municipal services for the City of Troy and to safeguard and enhance the quality of life for its citizens and those who visit and work in Troy.
Purpose & Responsibilities
The City Administrator and the Administrative Office are responsible for the day-to-day administrative function's of the City, implementing policies and directives from the Mayor and City Council while attending to citizens' requests for services and information and to provide exemplary customer service to those we serve.
The Administrative Department provides support services for all City Departments in addition to the following:
- Preparation of a proposed annual operating budget and its presentation to the City Council
- Facilitate communications between citizens, elected officials and city staff
- Provide the Mayor and City Council relevant and timely information necessary to evaluate and make policy decisions
- Represents the City in working with Federal, State, Regional, and local agencies, as well as private enterprises.
- Administrate human resource policies and employee benefits package