How do I dispose of my leaves and yard waste?

Effective November 1, 2020, the burning of yard waste is no longer permitted within City Limits.  Customers subscribing to yard waste collection with Republic Services may now request yard waste bins or use approved leaf collection bags to be collected by Republic Services. For more information of approved bags for collection you can contact Republic Services at 618-656-6883 or view their website @     

Show All Answers

1. How do I drain my swimming pool?
2. How do I dispose of my leaves and yard waste?
3. How do I report a street light outage?
4. How do I report a traffic signal outage or malfunction?
5. How do I report a pothole for repair?
6. Where does our water come from?
7. Who is responsible for sewer repairs?
8. Who do I call if the storm sewer is blocked?
9. Who do I contact to report an area that needs maintenance?
10. Additional FAQ's for this category.