Amusement License

Amusement licenses are needed for each coin-controlled electronic video game (gambling video gaming terminals not included), mechanical amusement device or mechanical musical device used by the public and for which a fee is charged within the City Limits of the City of Troy, Illinois. ( For Video Gaming / Gambling licenses, please see Video Gaming Licenses.)

Click here for Amusement License Application

$11.00 per device